3.02.2009

scuola.

The same thing happened when I left high school, I missed learning. Now that I'm out of college I'm wishing I was back in. I really love learning more and more as I get older. I've briefly considered going back for another major but unfortunately, school is expensive and I have enough school debt as it is. I wish I lived in a bigger city right now that would have classes that I'd be interested in taking. Maybe someday.

But for now I've decided to take this problem and solve it myself. I'm going to do more reading and making goals for myself. Maybe ask around for topics I can study, I'm not sure how to go about it. It's all an experiment and I'm pretty jazzed about it.

I do want to learn Italian and I got an idea to track down some basic school books on the subject, maybe Amazon or ebay will have something like that. I know a little Spanish from 3 years in high school and a little French from the same amount of time, so maybe that will help me.

There's just so much to know out there and I don't want to halt my intellect.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment